Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Conversations with Grandma Brenda

Today would have been my mom's 55th birthday. The day has actually been more difficult than I had thought. I have been thinking a lot about my mom today. Micheala must have been thinking a lot about her too. Tonight while doing dishes Micheala was talking about my mom a lot and said, "Grandma Brenda told me that I don't have to pick up my toys and I can still get a bunch of new ones." I asked Micheala when Grandma Brenda told her this and Micheala said, "today." Micheala seems very sure of this and who am I to argue with her about her conversations with Grandma Brenda? I can argue with her about picking up her toys though and I am sure I will.

1 comment:

Sarah Brecht said...

Oh! That's really neat. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this, but am so glad you have such good kids and a husband that loves you to help you cope.