Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A little ditty from the minority in the house

I have 3 goals that I try to achieve everyday at our house:

1. Make Heather happy

2. Make Dylanne happy

3. Make Micheala happy

If I can achieve at least 2 out of the 3 listed goals, it makes my life just a bit easier for that day.
It's hard for me to feel like a "manly man" in our house because of the presence of 3 "alpha females". I spend a lot of my time fishing, which I use as a tool to keep my sanity, but don't get me wrong...I love my 3 little ladies!




Some of you may think that this picture is visual evidence of me trying to brain wash my girls. Just for the record, I believe the girls both chose to love the New York Giants on their own. What's not to love about the Super Bowl Champs?! Okay, so maybe they're not completely sold on the New York Giants ............. yet, but at least they're Hawkeyes!


Quite honestly, this kind of brings a tear to my eye. Micheala may be a bit on the goofy side, but she's definately on to something here!


Recently Heather and Dylanne went to see Hannah Montana's concert at the movie theatre. It was a 3-D concert and they had fun.......for the most part. Dylanne dressed the part and got a lot of attention at the theatre, but did not see all of the concert due to not following directions at the theatre.







Finally, with all of the snow outside, why not eat some, or at least that's the girls' philosophy.


Only 193 days until Hawkeye kickoff. I can't wait as it gives me one more thing to stress about, haha! I'm finally getting my season tickets this year and I can't wait. As a Valentine's Day gift, I bought Heather 2 tickets to Kelly Clarkson on April 18th. I told her to treat it as a girls night out, so she's taking one of her friends.


That's all for now, but stay tuned for more updates.




3 comments:

Sarah Brecht said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Brecht said...

Sorry, I deleted the one before accidentally. I'm very impressed you're going to contribute to the blog! Roger had done one post :) Can't wait to stay more posted on what you guys are all up to!

daniellehornung said...

We occasionally get Hawkeye tickets through work. I never thought to grab a couple but I will now! PS. They come every year to our Big Boy Toy Show and you can get autographs. I'll let you know as soon as I know who's coming next year (it's in January).