Monday, March 23, 2009

New Look Hawkeye Garage

So I got tired of the ragged Tigerhawk that I painted on my garage 2 years ago, so I decided to fix it. Truth is that when I did the original tigerhawk, I hurried through it and settled on something I wasn't real proud of. Well, those that know me, know that this wasn't sitting well with me. I hated looking at it when I would walk into my garage. I was also quite annoyed that I have been painting other people's garages and my garage looked the worst. Thought I would share what I have done. This was also a way to help me forget about my swelling gums. I used the same template as the helmet I made for my neighbor's boy, so you will notice they are the same, with the exception of the size.

Close up of the original tigerhawk on my garage wall. Looks pretty shitty in my opinion.
Another picture of the original tigerhawk. Still looks shitty from a distance.
The "new look" garage, the hawkeye football helmet.
Another shot of the "new look" garage.

No comments: