Friday, March 14, 2008

"Wii" likes to party!

It's funny how impulsive someone can be when not properly supervised. Today I was at Lindale Mall getting my oil changed and tires rotated at Sears, when I had an hour to blow. So, I walked the mall and went into one of my normal stops, Gamestop, and decided to see if they had any Nintendo Wii's on hand. Nintendo Wii's have been almost impossible to get; they sell out immediately and are very popular right now, so I expected the guy to say they were out. But wait, he had one! I've been on a 3 week journey trying to find one, and had given up, but now I've finally found one. So of course, I bought it. The girls and I spent the night bowling, boxing and playing baseball on it. We quit because we all got so damn tired. What a workout! Dylanne has picked it up real good. Her first bowling game was a 108 and she recorded two first round knockouts in boxing. I'm thinking this was a good investment, based on the amount of fun we had tonight.
Dylanne showing us how to put together a couple combos and how to knock someone out!
Dylanne working the body of her opponent. After the fight she was quoted, "I worked long and hard during the fight and it just came down to who wanted it more; I answered that with my right hook!"

Heather cannot be outdone by her daughter, or maybe she can. Heather is quite sore after a night of Wii.
Heather preparing herself for a boxing match. "Million Dollar Baby" is what we now call her.


Micheala is just a little too young, but she still likes to pretend. Here she is representing her future school, or as I like to tell her, "Keepin' it real". I put together a movie of the girls the other night and have gotten some positive responses on it, but have been unable to post it. I do have a few copies on DVD if anyone is interested in watching it. It was inspired by the women of the Schrock house. Anyway, that's all for now. Peace, Love and Hawkeye Football!





No comments: