Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wednesday afternoon in the Schrock yard

Wednesday was just an absolutely gorgeous day, so after Dylanne got home from school, Dylanne, Micheala and I decided to go outside and play in the yard. It was about 2 hours of me pushing them on their swings. I was a bit tired and bored with the "swinging" thing but it was worth it as the girls had all sorts of fun. I'm glad we were able to enjoy the weather due to Thursday being another snow day. Here's a few pictures from our outside adventure.

Micheala in the swing. She is never going high enough or fast enough! She will be graduating to a big girl swing later this spring as it is a little tough getting her out of her baby swing. Michaela also will turn 3 years old on April 19th. Friday we have a preschool round up for her. She is very excited, but still has not dropped a deuce in the toilet!
Dylanne can swing herself, but insists that I push her. She had kindergarten round up last Friday and is excited for next year. On April 11th she will be attending her friend, Shea's, birthday party. She is very stressed right now as she states, "I just don't know the perfect gift to get Shea for her birthday!"

We took a bit of a break to eat some fresh apples on the picnic table. Micheala is always ready for a picture.
Dylanne with a mouth full of apples. This is the only time she is not talking. She often times has lots to say and sometimes gets the "diva head shake" going on when she's addressing people. Boy is my future looking troublesome.

Shortly before this picture I said, "There is NOT enough room for both of you on my lap." Once again, the girls prove that daddy isn't always right.

The girls pose with a few of the members of the Schrock orphanage that currently is invading our house. It amazes me how they can name each and every baby and remember all of their names. That's all for now, just a quick update.

1 comment:

jenni said...

Great outdoor pics. I really hope warmer weather is here to stay.

Also, lovin' the "Stormin' Pointers" sweatshirt!! I can teach you the fight song if you would like!