Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yard Work

First and foremost, as I am doing this post this morning, I have come to realize that I have turned into a girl. I'm sitting here with Micheala (Dylanne is in school) and we are listening to the High School Musical 2 soundtrack. It was my idea to listen to it and I know the words to every song on the cd. I have been officially "de-balled" by my girls!
Anyway..........the past couple weeks, I've been working on an extreme yard make over. Heather decided the bushes in front of our house had to go. So with some bricks, mulch and flowers; we have made some changes. Here are some photos, and you can compare them to the old house photo on the right. We are not done yet, but getting close, dodging the rain has been a pain in the butt. Above is a picture of the back corner of the garage.

This is along the side of the garage. i don't know what the plant life is in the brick, I just know that it's green and not dead.

Front corner of the house. Heather and the neighbors laid the brick in the front of the house while I was at work one weekend.

Flowers in front of the house. Heather's design idea. I just do what I'm told. I think it looks nice even though I had my doubts at first.

Full front view of the house.

I tried to dress up the tree in the front yard My drive for the circle to be perfect made this a 4 hour job. There it is and there will be more to come. Friends had been asking about pictures, so I thought I'd better get some up.

1 comment:

jenni said...

Sorry if you have turned into a girl. Maybe you do fit in that green bug afterall!!

Also, I know most the words to HSM2, very good soundtrack. Love the song 'gotta go my own way'.

house looks good. lots of work paid off. great seeing ya today.