Thursday, June 5, 2008

Palo

This morning I decided to get up and take the girls fishing. I knew this was a bad idea before I even left the house, but I am on a mission to turn my girls into fisherwomen. Well, we drove out to Palo and I unloaded the fishing gear and we walked to the shoreline. Dylanne then decided that she had to go to the bathroom, even after I asked her to go before we left the house. So we drop the gear and walk to the bathroom, which was about a 20 minute walk because Micheala gets distracted by everything that moves. Bathroom break over, so now on to the fishing. Now Dylanne wants her lunch. So I walked to the truck and got out the cooler so she could start eating her lunch/snack. Finally, we got bobbers in the water! 10 minutes was enough for them and it was sort of windy out, so they wanted to leave. To save the trip, I took them over to the park. We played for quite some time and they had a blast. I'm starting to accept the fact that I may have girly girls, but I will not give up hope. Dylanne may be a lost soul in the fishing world, but Micheala still has a chance. Micheala likes to touch every fish that we catch, Dylanne wants to put dresses on them and call them "Tinkerbell".

Dylanne on the slide, having a great time.

Micheala showing Dylanne the "proper" way to slide.

Enjoying some fun in the sand.


Hangin' Out.

No comments: